Handyman with own car and VCA (480€-500€ net/week) , in Netherlands
A reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, and also our long-time partner, is looking for experienced handymen for upcoming projects, to multiple locations in the Netherlands.
Do you have experience in construction, and are looking for a new challenge abroad? This can be your opportunity then!
The customer produces prefab facades for various projects, and transports them to the construction sites. They need 8 employees in total.
Activities on the construction site (6 candidates):
- Laying the floors according to the installation schedule;
- Installing wall elements according to the installation drawing;
- Securing connecting anchors and installing safety features;
- Removal of the transport facilities;
- Sealing walls;
- Applying/glueing the brick slips that come off during transport;
- Transport of materials;
- Cleaning up and keeping the construction site tidy.
Activities in the customer’s hall (2 candidates):
- Transporting material
- Sticking corners to brick slips;
- Loading and unloading of truck;
Groups are also welcome, but at least one of the candidates need to speak fluent English!
- The agency offers accommodation (single room in well-equipped shared houses).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 480€-500€ net/week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (insurance deductions already made).
- You are free to bring your own tools if you have them, or you will be provided with HILTI tools.
- Working clothes, shoes and sleeping equipment shall be provided by the candidate.
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- At least 1 year of experience at construction sites is mandatory;
- Already existing BSN number is strongly preferred;
- Own means of transport is mandatory;
- VCA certificate is mandatory;
- Own car is always welcome;
- Ready to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay long-term is the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required.