Groundworker (18€/h netto) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 45 daysAvailable positions: 6/6Salary: from 18€/h
Our partner agency is looking for experienced candidates for the position of Groundworker in Dublin/ Greater Dublin Region for Gaeltec Utilities Limited which has grown to become one of the leading companies operating in the Energy and Telecommunication sectors.
If you are looking for a stable job in Ireland and you are an experienced groundworker this job is right for you!
Your responsibilities as a Groundworker might include:
- Working on the replacement and repair of electrical transformers across the greater Dublin area.
- Working around live underground services Electrical cables/Gas/Water or telecom etc.
- Excavating in around live Underground service, Trenching and ducting, installation and removal shuttering, installing and reinstatement of Footpath, roadways, grass areas, and installation of Kerbs.
- Breaking concrete paths, backfilling holes, laying piping, cutting electrical cables, shuttering concrete,
- Complete landscaping works, raking soil, applying screed, following reels of pipes as required.
- Net wage 18€ / h (after deductions), after 39h/week 150%;
- Full time offer, 45+ hours per week;
- Work is organized from Mon – Fri, sometimes on weekends;
- Accommodation: Provided by company, no rent or utility bills to be paid;
- Transport to work: Depending on the site of work. Candidates may make their own way to site for work if it is close by or they may be part of a crew that shares a car among the workers;
- Personal protective equipment is provided by an employer.
After 39 hours/week - 150%
- CV in English is required.
- Experience as a groundworker.
- Scrupulousness and accuracy of the work performed.
- A category B driving license and own car are welcome.
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level or, for every person with “bad” English there must be one person with “good” English.
Knowledge of English at a communicative level or, for every person with “bad” English there must be one person with “good” English.