Greenhouse worker Kaatsheuvel, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Son & Coot a leading and innovative producer and offers an extensive range of exclusive garden plants. Every year new species appear on the scene. The company is currently looking for greenhouse workers to join its team.
If garden work and flowers are your passion this job will be the best fit for you!
Your main tasks working as a greenhouse worker will include:
- Pack plants in the boxes;
- Quality check for all plants;
- Follow all safety rules and regulations;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized;
- Other related greenhouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in shifts (Mo-Fr, possible to work on Sundays if wants extra hours). Hour rate is €10,58 gross + allowances.
You will be riding bicycles to work. Work can be physically demanding (moving boxes, repetitive bending, standing long hours, walking long distances in fields or greenhouses).
extra: 8,33% holiday money;
10,82% holiday days.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Motivation to work in a greenhouse with a hands-on mentality;
- Ability to drive car or bicycle to work;
- Can work independently and in a team;
- Physically and healthy and ready to be on feet all day;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for long periods.
Good English communication skills (minimum B1.)