Greenhouse worker Venlo, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands is looking for people to join their team for the harvest season! Biohof has open vacancies in different greenhouses with peppers, cucumbers, and paprika.
You have to be prepared to work in a warm working environment. Greenhouse workers need to be flexible with working tasks as they can change during the entire season.
Your daily tasks will include:
- harvesting and maintaining vegetables in the greenhouses;
- seeding, watering, classifying, picking vegetables;
- lifting and transporting products that have been picked to be ready for packing;
- following safety rules and regulations;
- other related agriculture tasks can be required to do.
This is a full-time long-term offer. An average of 38-40 working hours weekly. Work is organized in different rotating shifts. The company will provide you with basic training and working equipment.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Riding a bike from the accommodation to work may be a possibility as well as cars, depending on the location of the housing.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Motivation to work in a greenhouse with a hands-on mentality;
- Ability to drive car or bicycle to work;
- Some experience working in greenhouses will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a warm environment (during summer it can be +30ºC inside of the greenhouse to allow the fruit to grow);
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.