Gardener with experience Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner UZN is currently looking for gardeners to join its team. There are positions in several companies such as IBN, Ploegmakers, and Luxcernit. The location for work will be around the areas of Veghel, and Eindhoven.
UZN is looking for long-term cooperation with candidates for several working seasons!
Your daily tasks will include:
- maintains flowers, bushes, and trees, implements detailed landscape plans;
- picks up and disposes of litter;
- assist in various maintenance activities as required;
- irrigate, mow, rake, and trim lawns;
- ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;
- oversee and/or assist with snow removal activities;
- perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This is a long-term seasonal job offer. The work is organized in different shifts and working times.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule a video interview with you on WhatsApp.
The company offers a training program for landscaping employees that allows growth in terms of work and salary. The agency provides shoes and clothes if needed (if candidates work less than 200 hours in total, they will deduct the price of the salary). You will work on average between 40 and 50 hours per week.
After 37 hours worked in the week you get 130% (overtime).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- VCA certificate or are willing to obtain it;
- Experience in gardening is required;
- A forklift certificate is an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Handy with tools and gardening materials;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurately;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1