Gardener (with basic paving experience) Hilvarenbeek, in Netherlands
Our partner Kies Toptuinen has 80 years of experience in garden design and maintenance. The company has an innovative and driven team positioned to give the best solutions for each client.
Toptuinen is currently looking for a motivated gardener to join its team! Work is outside and organized in teams of 3.
Your daily tasks will include:
- maintains flowers, bushes, and trees, implements detailed landscape plans;
- assist in various maintenance activities as required;
- paving and other garden construction activities;
- irrigate, mow, rake, and trim lawns;
- operate a motor vehicle to transport materials and equipment;
- ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;
- perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This is a long-term seasonal job offer. The work is organized into different shifts and working times.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting objects!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Basic experience in paving and affinity with gardens;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Handy with tools and gardening materials;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.