Forklift operator (with experience and certificate) Tilburg, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for a front forklift operator for a warehouse with electronic devices, parts, and household appliances in Tilburg, the Netherlands!
As a forklift operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating a front forklift;
- Order picking and processing;
- Using a scanner;
- Transporting and storing pallets of products;
- Deploying orders at appropriate packing stations;
- Correctly entering information into the warehouse management system (WMS);
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Supporting the entire order fulfillment process;
- Keeping the workplace clean.
The starting salary is €12.03 gross per hour.
A minimum of 6 months of previous experience working as a forklift operator is mandatory for this position. On the first day, you will be tested to prove you can operate a forklift.
You must have safety shoes. You can bring your own (S3 Type) or buy it from the agency for around €40.
After 13 weeks of work, the agency will reimburse up to€75 transport cost to the Netherlands.
What will you get in this position?
- Weekly payments on Fridays;
- No age-related pay;
- Long-term and full-time job offer;
- Possibility of receiving an advance after working 2 days (transferred on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number – the Dutch equivalent of a Social Security number, needed for legal employment in the Netherlands;
- Vacation money paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the agency’s portal “My Zone”;
- Help from the agency and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
If you work over 40 hours per week, overtime hours will be paid 125%.
If you work more than 8 hours daily, overtime will be paid 125%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Valid certification as a forklift operator;
- Previous experience of minimum 6 months;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.