Forklift driver with experience (recycling) Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner Kempenaars Recycling is a specialist in sorting paper, cardboard, packaging film, and various solid plastics. They are a large company that imports from several countries such as Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. The final products are, for example, pallets, plastic parts, and even lunch boxes.
The company is currently looking for forklift drivers to join its team in Roosendaal!
Your daily tasks will include:
- moving pallets of materials around the recycling center;
- trucks delivering materials to be – unloaded, loaded;
- machines and sorting belts will have to be constantly supplied with materials;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- other related tasks will be required.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Normally 8h shifts, if it is very busy, it can be extended to 9 or 10 hours. People who perform well will get a raise!
The company will provide basic training and work equipment/clothing. The working environment is loud and dirty! ♻
12% shift allowance
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to dirty and loud working environment;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2