Forklift driver with experience and certificate (motivation letter required) Haps, in Netherlands
Our partner Nutricia Haps, part of the Baby Nutrition division of Danone, is one of the largest producers of baby food worldwide. Growing in your position and work is strongly encouraged. You can use the online academy, where you can make work-specific e-learning in addition to practical training on the floor.
The company is currently looking for certified forklift drivers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- counting the stock by writing this down on paper and then entering it into the computer system;
- loading/unloading trucks;
- perform manual tasks such as commuting, cleaning, and driving containers away with the forklift;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. The factory operates 24/7 and operates in a 5-shift system. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
All candidates must not have any holiday plans during the summer holidays. Weeks 28 to 36 are the peak weeks!
Monday to Saturday 00:00-6:30: 37%
Sunday 00:00-6:30: 125%
Saturday 6:30-17:00: 45%
Sunday 6:30-17:00: 100%
Monday to Friday 17:00-00:00: 34,2%
Saturday and Sunday 17:00-00:00: 100%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- A Motivation Letter is required (why you chose this company, explain where you got your forklift experience);
- Experience in the logistics sector, both physical and administrative;
- Must have a valid forklift certificate;
- Willing to do physical work, working on your feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work throughout the summer with no vacation plans;
- Flexibility to work outdoors if necessary;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer skills, ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and accurately;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.