Forklift driver (with experience and certificate) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands work with one of the leading experts when it comes to refrigerated food logistics. HSF Logistics is able to offer a complete package covering all aspects of the logistics chain. Right now, they are looking for an experienced forklift driver to work in their packaging department.
As a forklift driver working for HSF Logistics, your tasks will be:
- drive the forklift around the warehouse;
- loading and unloading with the forklift;
- carry out essential checks during the work shift;
- take notice of the technical matters in and around the department;
- check for defects in the packaging and report them;
- all-around warehouse tasks.
You should be flexible with schedules and work time as there are two shifts (06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00). The work is from Monday to Friday, but once in a few weeks, you will have to work on the weekends, which includes Sundays as well. The salary can go higher depending on the experience. As there are 2 shifts, the salary can go up to 13€ gross per hour ( included in the shift allowance).
Only candidates with a forklift certificate should be considered.
Allowances are already included in the salary
- A cv in English is needed to apply for this offer;
- Experience in logistics and a valid forklift certificate;
- Flexible with schedules and work time;
- Serious and motivated to work in logistics;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good level of English (at least B1).