Forklift driver with experience Heerlen, in Netherlands
Our reliable partner, a leading company in the distribution of medical accessories, is currently looking for forklift drivers to join their team!
As a forklift driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving new stocks in time;
- Registering the operations in the warehouse management system (WMS);
- Supporting warehouse operators;
- Ensuring all products are in the right place;
- Keeping the warehouse neat and clean;
- Sorting and restacking incoming products;
- Controlling and unloading products from containers;
- Completing order lists.
The starting salary is €13.71 gross per hour. During your first week, you will be in training in Eindhoven, and after finishing it, you will move to Haarlem.
After your good performance, you can get a raise to €14.06 gross per hour. And you can earn even more if you become a driver (€6 per day).
In this position, you will have the following allowances for working less than 40 hours per week:
- 35% of basic wage added for work from Monday to Friday between 9 PM and 12 AM
- 50% of basic wage added for work on Saturdays
- 100% of basic wage added for work on Sundays and during holidays
In this position, you will have the following allowances for working overtime:
- 35% of basic wage added for work from Monday to Friday
- 50% of basic wage added for work on Saturday and Sunday between 12 AM and 6 PM
- 100% of basic wage added for work on Saturday and Sunday between 6 PM and 6 AM
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience working as a forklift driver;
- Flexible with a working schedule and ready to work on weekends;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.