Forklift driver with experience Waalwijk, in Netherlands
MG Plastic Recycling is a young, dynamic, and sustainable company dedicated to managing plastic waste to convert it into high-quality raw materials. They have invested in a professional facility, location, and organization equipped with everything needed for the entire recycling process to turn used plastics into high-quality lab-tested regrind and granulate.
Our partner is currently looking for forklift drivers to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Forklift and reach truck driving;
- Handling different machinery of the production process;
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
The starting salary is €12.50 gross per hour. You will work in two shifts, with the possibility of working on Saturday once every two months.
Upon arrival at the office, people will need to pay pre-payment for the accommodation until next Monday. Payment options in the T&S office: by card or in cash. Payment depends on arrival day, € 17,14 per day.
Shift allowance of €2.31 per hour.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience with forklifts and reach trucks;
- Previous experience with machine operations will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum A2 level of English language.