Forklift driver with certificate and experience (production) Born, in Netherlands, from 12,00€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands Katoen Natie currently looking for Forklift drivers to join their growing team in Born. Katoen Natie has built logistics platforms in all parts of the world. They are the bridgehead on which the business is founded. At these platforms, semi-industrial services are delivered.
If you have Forklift driving experience and a Dutch certificate, or willingness to get one this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks working for Katoen Natie will include:
- Moving big bags (500 kg – 1000 kg) with a forklift;
- Moving pallets with loose bags of 25 kg. – 30 kg;
- Moving these big bags and pallets within the warehouse or to the truck;
- Occasionally filling bags mechanically from a silo and later again with a forklift;
- Following all work safety regulations;
- Other related tasks.
This is a full-time, long-term job offer. Work is organized in the daytime Mo-Fr. starting from 6 am to 22 pm latest. Hour rate is € 12,00 bruto/h + allowances. Ready to do light production works (filling big bags), 80% forklift, and 20% production max.
The company will provide work clothing and safety shoes. If you do not have a Dutch forklift certificate the agency will help you to get one. Juying from the performance there is a possibility to get a contact with the company directly.
130% after 40 working hours
- 150% if you work Saturday
- 200% if you work Sunday
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this offer;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in logistics and forklift certificate (ready to get Dutch certificate)
- Flexible towards working tasks (20% of production job);
- Flexible with schedules and work time;
- Serious and motivated to work in production;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Ability to communicate in English or Dutch (minimum A2).