Forklift driver with certificate and experience (production) , in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Katoen Natie currently looking for Forklift drivers to join their growing team in Born, Venlo, and Ablasserdam. Katoen Natie has built logistics platforms in all parts of the world. They are the bridgehead on which the business is founded. At these platforms, semi-industrial services are delivered.
If you have Forklift driving experience and a certificate, this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks working for Katoen Natie will include:
- Moving big bags (500 kg – 1000 kg) with a forklift;
- Moving pallets with loose bags of 25 kg. – 30 kg;
- You need to be ready to do light production works (filling big bags);
- Moving these big bags and pallets within the warehouse or to the truck;
- Following all work safety regulations;
- Other related tasks.
Your salary will be determined based on your experience working with a forklift (this will be tested)
This is a full-time, long-term job offer. Work is organized in the daytime Mo-Fr. starting from 6 am to 10 pm latest. Hour rate is between €11,00 and €12,00 bruto/h + allowances.
The company will provide work clothing and safety shoes.
If you do not have a Dutch forklift certificate the agency will help you to get one.
The company will evaluate your performance regularly, with the possibility of a salary raise or a direct contract for the long term.
Accommodations are most of the times located in Germany
130% after 40 working hours
- 150% if you work Saturday
- 200% if you work Sunday
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this offer;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in logistics and forklift certificate (ready to get Dutch certificate)
- Flexible towards working tasks (20% of production job);
- Flexible with schedules and work time;
- Serious and motivated to work in production;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Ability to communicate in English or Dutch (minimum B1).