Forklift driver Sliedrecht, in Netherlands, from 12,50€/hour
Blokland Non Ferro supplies heat exchangers, propulsion systems and related technical products for industrial applications. Blokland has grown into a modern machine shop,equipped with high-quality production machinery. The company is currently searching for a skilled Forklift driver to help the senior staff dispatching goods in the warehouse.
As a Forklift driver you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collect material to be stored in the warehouse or dispatched into trucks, (un)loading pallets, while driving a Forklift (heftruck);
- Assembling orders accurately, according to customer requirements;
- Report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or vehicle defects;
Other requested tasks, if necessary.
orklift drivers work in shifts from 6 – 14:00 and 14 – 22:00. Work from Monday to Sunday. Overtime is a possibility, depending of workflow. Working more than 40 weekly hours, you are paid +125% and working on Sundays is paid +150%.
Temperature is cold inside warehouse +3 to -20 degrees, the reach truck has a heating system to keep you warm. Company is looking for stable, long term employees.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Similar warehouse experience working in cold temperatures is an advantage;
- Forklift driving experience and certificate are a MUST;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Team player and capable to work, individually, in a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Healthy and resistant towards temperature variations and lifting heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for long term.