Forklift driver Barendrecht, in Netherlands
Hollander is a logistics service provider for the storage, management, and distribution of fresh and chilled products. They distribute to supermarkets throughout the Netherlands. Hollander takes care of the conditioned transport of loads from manufacturers and transshipment centers.
If you have the necessary experience and Forklift certificate, this is the right position for you!
Driving the forklift, you shall carry through the following tasks:
- Safely operating the forklift or elevating platform to push, lift, stack, or move products/pallets and components;
- Moving deliveries inside the fresh department
- Making sure the forklift is in good condition and reporting any anomalies regarding machinery or the production to supervisors;
- Following safety and hygiene regulations, maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion;
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis if needed.
- Loading and distributing of a variety of items from pallets in various locations in the warehouse
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Working days are from Monday to Saturday, in 2 weekly rotating shifts. The morning shift starts from 05:00 to 11:00, afternoon shift begins from 19:00 to 03:00. Workers must be flexible to work on shifts, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
The temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked. Temperature is about +3°C degrees due to working with fresh products.
Above 38 hours worked +35% on all hours.
06.00-19.00 normal hourly wage.
19.00-23.00 +25%23.00-06.00 +40%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in the fresh department will be a plus;
- Experience and Forklift certificate is a must;
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Teamwork and proactivity to work independently;
- Mandatory use of face masks in the workplace for public health reasons (covid-19);
- Flexibility when requested to do other tasks that may not only be forklift driving;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
English level B1