Foreman (from €500 net/week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 56 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from /h
SPIE Nederland, a subsidiary of the SPIE Group, assists its customers in designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining energy networks and facilities, infrastructure, and industrial buildings. Thanks to the recent acquisition of Worksphere, a Dutch specialist in intelligent and sustainable building services, SPIE has become the largest multi-technical services provider on the Dutch market.
Our partner is currently looking for foremen to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a foreman, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the project leaders and the head of implementation;
- Providing operational management to the assigned employees on various projects;
- Deploying people and equipment by agreements with the project leaders;
- Managing project administration and complying with working and break times;
- Working on operationalizing comments from the project leaders about the performance of individual employees;
- Taking care of and registering material receipts and production administration.
The starting salary is €500 net per week, after accommodation and insurance deduction. The wage is negotiable and will depend on your experience.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Proven and relevant work experience and craftsmanship in the petrochemical industry;
- Technical training and in possession of the VCA – VOL certificate;
- VCA, APEX, and NEN3140 certificates are preferential, not mandatory;
- Ability to estimate and manage performance requirements and risks;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Independent and assertive;
- Flexible, progressive attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.