Flower arranger Wijk en Aalburg, in Netherlands, from 10,09€/hour
Are you a creative person who likes flowers and making beautiful things with your hands? Training as line operator will be provided onsite, but you need to have motivation & be creative to work with plants!
PT-Creations is a dynamic company with a modern production line. Plant arrangements are carefully created, adapted to each season event (Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s day,…). The company is currently looking for production workers, motivated to arrange flower compositions, from its conifer nursery, preparing plant bulbs and ornaments, using a glue gun, while working behind a production line/table, in a fast-pace.
Two-daily shifts, from 07:00am-17:00pm or 17:00pm-02:00am (Monday to Saturday). Workers have to be present at the company minimum 15 minutes before starting shift. Pauses are allowed. Shifts might change daily and overtime is a possibility, depending on the daily workflow, since afternoon is a busy period. Work is 40 and more hours a week. One day-off weekly.
Temperature may vary inside the warehouse, so you need to bring warm clothing as temperature in the production hall can reach +10ºC. Full-time and long term job offer, in a nice working atmosphere.
The company has positive and nice working environment. Managers put emphasis on teamwork as cooperation is very important in order to complete the tasks. The company gives you opportunity to grow and develop within this challenging job. Great importance is put on safe working conditions and well-being of all employees.
Candidates applying for this vacancy will be interviewed on a video call (Whatsapp) directly with the company coordinator prior to their acceptance.
- Previous production experience in agriculture or working with flowers will be an advantage;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ready to work 40 hours or more a week;
- Jewelry, fake nails or visible piercings are forbidden;
- Strength for possible lifting and working in a standing position during the entire work day,
- Restistant to temperature variations, no allergies;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B1 level)