Floor Coating Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands UZN is looking for apprentice construction helpers in floor coating to join its team.
Do you want to learn a real trade? Are you a driven person who wants to become part of a growing international company? This is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Prepare to lay the flooring by cleaning and inspecting the surface;
- Install the sub-floor and repair any defect;
- Prepare the materials for the rest of the flooring installer
- Help the flooring installer installs the epoxy floor according to the specifications and plans;
- Following all safety rules and regulations;
- Other related construction tasks.
It’s a full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts. Guaranteed 37,5 hours a week plus 10/25 extra hours.
The company offers personal guidance and obtaining certificates during the learning process. Agency provides shoes and clothes if needed (if candidates work less than 200 hours in total, they will dedicate the price of the salary).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Construction experience will be an advantage;
- Handy with tools and construction materials;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain it through the agency (free of charge, and you will be able to start working without it);
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1