Flexible warehouse worker (quarantine) Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner agency Hobij, is looking for flexible warehouse workers to work for various companies such as Bleckmann, DPD, Modexpress, PostNL etc in various cities in the Netherlands. The company is looking for order pickers and packers, to work at their clothing an other warehouses, workers and for the new season growing customers’ demands.
If you are flexible with workplace and looking for a warehouse job, this is for you!
You will be responsible for all-round logistic work, from order-picking, to packaging and Returns:
- Order-picking will be done with a hand-scanner, collecting products, based on picking lists (digital in tablets);
- (Re)Pack the clothes/shoes in boxes/bags to be shipped to the clients;
- In returns department, it is necessary to check the clothing on damage and return them in the warehouses;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
The warehouses operates in various shifts and locations, it is very important to e flexible with hours worked and schedules assigned to you. Hobij agency can provide quarantine accommodation for 5-10 days to people arriving from other EU countries.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- For flexible candidates for Logistic it's really important that they have at least 6 months experience!
- Flexibility with working schedules and locations is a must;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
English skills minimum B1.