Flexible production workers (with experience) , in Netherlands
Are you someone who likes to be active, enjoys working in a team, and knows how to efficiently finish tasks? Then keep reading, because we have a nice new job offer for you!
As a flexible production worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Following the production process on the production line;
- Following hygiene and safety regulations;
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
On average, you will work 38 hours per week. The cooking department has different sub-departments, and you will get training for working in them.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
The agency will provide the necessary clothing and personal protective equipment. Arrivals only Tuesdays and Wednesday’s.
The salary is gross and including 10,5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours
34,00% Shift allowance Mo-Fri between 04:00-06:00 and 18:00-24:00. Saturday 04:00-18:00
37,00% Shift allowance Mo-Sat between 24:00-04:00
100,00% Sunday and holidays, Saturdays between 18:00-24:00
Working in cool en. 10-20 hours per week: Eur. 7,17 per week
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in production is mandatory;
- Motivated and positive attitude;
- Flexible with working schedules and ready to work on weekends;
- Working with meat, vegetable, or bakery products is no problem for you;
- Ready to work in a noisy environment;
- Physically fit and able to work on physically demanding tasks;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
English level B1