Fish production worker The Netherlands, in Netherlands, from 10,00€ to 12,00€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for production workers to join a team of a fish production company that processes fish stock.
The right candidate must be able to keep up with a dynamic production environment and be resilient to fish smell.
Your daily tasks might include the following responsibilities:
- Processing and packing fish parts;
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace, at a fast pace;
- Use simple mechanical tools or operating production machines;
- Clean machine working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
The working temperature may vary depending on the department to perform the tasks, so some flexibility towards cold temperature and unpleasant fish smell is requested.
Wage deductions for accommodation vary depending on how long candidate works for the agency: 1-12 weeks € 70/ 13-24 weeks € 65/ 25-36 weeks € 55/ 36 weeks >€ 45. The company provides a car also for private use.
- Experience in food production will be a plus;
- Category B driving licence will be a plus;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly environment, standing during the entire working journey;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate, capable of facing machine noise, possible physically demanding tasks, and cold temperatures;
- As tasks are related to the processing of food, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay and work in the Netherlands for the long term.
Good communication in English - minimum B1