Field operator (logistics and technical experience) Venlo, in Netherlands
Hessing Supervers is a leading producer in the Netherlands. The company makes 7 million fresh products a day.
Our partner is currently looking for field operators to join their team!
As a field operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the optimal use of the AMR, keg conveyors, SCADA, robotics, miniload, and MFC;
- Monitoring the progress of the logistics processes;
- Proactively detecting possible malfunctions and taking immediate action if a malfunction is detected;
- Identifying deviations in the process, investigating and resolving them, and if necessary, escalating to the manager;
- Communicating the cause of deviation with production and providing advice to prevent future failures;
- Completing registrations and processes;
- Providing feedback to the production manager.
The starting salary is €15.57 gross per hour. You will work in three shifts, for a total of 38 to 45 hours per week.
The work place temperature is below regular, between 2 and 6°C.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 1 year of logistic experience;
- Previous technical experience is mandatory;
- Knowledge of HACCP will be advantage;
- Affinity to IT;
- Flexible with working different shifts and overtime;
- stress-resistant and able to work under pressure;
- Proactive and with great eye for details;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.