Fast-food catering employee , in Netherlands
McDonald’s is the largest restaurant chain in the world. The first McDonald’s in the Netherlands opened in Zaandam, also becoming the first of these restaurants on the European mainland. Today, there are over 250 McDonald’s in the Netherlands.
Our partner is looking for all-round hospitality employees to join their teams in multiple locations!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Correctly performing work at all stations according to established procedures;
- Taking care of incoming guest orders within the applicable service times;
- Acting respectfully and being helpful and friendly towards guests and colleagues;
- Keeping work stock up to date while observing T.H.T;
- Ensuring workstations are kept clean at all times and carrying out assigned cleaning tasks;
- Looking neat and presentable and wearing a complete uniform;
- Adhering to applicable safety standards and house rules.
You will work in shifts varying between 06:00 AM and 04:00 PM, especially during the evening and weekends. Being able to work on the weekends is a must.
The company will provide you with a polo shirt and a bib, and pants vary by branch. You can get shoes from the agency.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails/eyelashes are allowed in food production!
The starting salary varies by location, and it is €12.12 to €12.73 gross/hour.
There is a 50% benefit on the salary after a certain time at a respective branch.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Willingness to work on the weekends is a must;
- A service-minded attitude with sincere attention, interest, and empathy for guests;
- Handling conflict appropriately and trying to understand others;
- Showing understanding and keeping personal problems confidential;
- Organized and knows their priorities;
- Committed to learning and growing and asking for feedback from others;
- Quality-oriented and able to follow procedures and practices;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English language is required.