Fashion warehouse workers Bleiswijk, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Zalando, Europe’s leading online fashion platform are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team. The company delivers to customers in 23 countries and their fashion store, clients can find a wide assortment from more than 4,500 brands.
As a warehouse worker your daily tasks will include:
- Order-picking will be done with a hand-scanner, collecting products, based on picking lists (digital in tablets);
- (Re)Pack the clothes/shoes in boxes/bags to be shipped to the clients;
- In the returns department, it is necessary to check the clothing on damage and return them in the warehouses;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
This is a long-term, full-time offer. Work is organized in 2 shifts
There will be rules you have to follow working in the Zalando warehouse: DO- Wear your card on a visible place, safety shoes, work clothes, long trousers. DONT– Jackets, hoodies & loose-fitting clothes, nontransparent bags, headwear & scarves, cigarette lighters, food and beverages, cosmetics, loose hair, jewelry, electronic devices.
Saturday and Sunday +50%
Overtime (more than 8 hours in a day): +25%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Good English skills to operate a computer tablet that will be your main tool for picking orders;
- Motivated and serious team player and able to work independently, according to instructions from the shift supervisor;
- Being able to work in a standing position all day;
- Flexible to working schedules/shifts and tasks;
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
English level: communicative A2