Factory worker with experience (wood furniture) Nieuwendijk, in Netherlands
Our partner BOERplay has been organizing general outdoor space for games and physical activities since 1961. The company designs outdoor spaces to be attractive and challenging for everyone such as public playgrounds, schoolyards, playgrounds, and recreation areas. Play and move for a generation!
The company is currently looking for workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- assemble wooden parts, independently and accurately, while performing quality checks during the production process;
- production (manual or automatic) of wooden parts, using different techniques with carpentry tools and instruments while measuring, marking, and cutting wood;
- sorting and repairing materials and products;
- preparing the ready product for transportation;
- keep the workplace clean and safe;
- other related tasks according to the department.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts.
Work is physically demanding and repetitive, on feet, and lifting heavy furniture!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Similar experience working with wood is required;
- Ability to work with tools and read technical drawings;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Accuracy and attention to numbers;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Responsible and able to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.