EPT driver (with experience) , in Netherlands
Arvato is a logistics company offering supply chain
Our partner is currently looking for EPT drivers to join their teams in Heijen, Oosterhout, and Amsterdam!
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Picking up prepared pallets with the EPT;
- Safely loading and unloading pallets in the warehouse;
- Following safety guides and regulations to prevent accidents and injuries;
- Assisting with other tasks to support the operation.
You will be working flexible shifts, with the plan changing every week. Working overtime shifts is possible at the request of the client.
The basic outfit for working is jeans. People aren’t allowed on the work floor if they are wearing pants of another material, so make sure to bring at least one pair of jeans to the Netherlands.
The starting salary for this position is €11.84 gross/hour.
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- 35% allowance for working after 7 PM
- 45% allowance for working from 12 AM till 6 AM
- 35% allowance for working from 6 AM till 7 AM
- 50% allowance for working on Saturday
- 100% allowance for working on Sunday
- 100% allowance for working during official state holidays
- 25% or 50% extra for working above 40 hours a week
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in a warehouse is preferred;
- High school or higher education level;
- Some computer literacy;
- Flexible mentality;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English language is required.