EPT driver (with experience) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands work with one of the leading experts regarding refrigerated food logistics. HSF Logistics can offer a complete package covering all aspects of the logistics chain. Right now, they are looking for EPT drivers to work in their packaging department.
If you are a motivated and experienced EPT driver this will be the right offer for you!
As an EPT driver working for HSF Logistics, your tasks will be:
- Drive the EPT around the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading with EPT;
- Carry out essential checks during the work shift;
- Take notice of the technical matters in and around the department;
- Check for defects in the packaging and report them;
- All-around warehouse tasks.
You should be flexible with schedules and work time as there are two shifts (06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00). The work is from Monday to Friday, but once in a few weeks, you will have to work on the weekends, including Sundays. The salary can go higher depending on the experience. Hour rate €11,98 + allowances.
Allowances are already included in the salary
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this offer;
- Experience in logistics and EPT driving;
- A certificate will be a plus but not mandatory;
- Flexible with schedules and work time;
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team;
- Serious and motivated to work in logistics;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good level of English (at least B1).