Electronic assembler with technical experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Prodrive offers customers around the globe- factory concepts and global copy-exact models to fit their business needs. The company manufactures a high mix of mid-and high-tech products, systems, and machines from proto and small series up to mass production.
Prodrive is currently looking for an electronics assembler to join their team in Eindhoven. If you have technical/ technologies thinking and knowledge, you can follow technical instructions this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks working for Prodrive will include:
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports;
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, wiring, or assembly casings;
- Clean electronic parts thoroughly;
- Review work activities with supervises;
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits;
- Pack finished products for shipment;
- Following all safety rules and regulations;
- Other related assembly tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in 2 shifts, 40 h a week guaranteed. Hour rate is €12,92+ allowances.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. You will have two online interviews: first with the recruiter of the agency, second with HR from Prodrive.
125% for overtime
Shift allowances 14,4%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Affinity with technology;
- Some technical experience;
- Previous experience as an assembler will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Ability to read technical instructions and follow them;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.