Electrician with own car and VCA (€525-€645 net/week) , in Netherlands
For multiple partners in the Netherlands, we are looking for experienced electricians to join reliable and prosperous companies in the industrial and construction niches! The agency has various clients in industrial, construction, and residential projects.
The electrician performs various activities: laying cable trays, pulling cables, and connecting cables, as well as installing fire protection, data cables, and lighting.
As an electrician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working on utility projects;
- Installing fire alarms and cable trays;
- Reading and following technical drawings;
- Pulling and installing electrical pannels.
Electricians should have their own hand tools with them:
- Screwdriver set (isolated and undamaged)
- Nose/needle nose pliers (isolated and undamaged)
- Combination pliers (isolated and undamaged)
- Sidecutters (isolated and undamaged)
- Wrench (water) (isolated and undamaged)
- Automatic stripper
- Pipe Shears for 5/8 & 3⁄4 pipe
- Measurement tape
- Inhoud kist
- Cable stripper
- Bending pipe for 5/8 & 3⁄4 pipe
- Bahco (adjustable wrench)
- Junior handsaw
- Hex key set
- Hammer 500 gram
- Voltage tester
You can use your private car for work, or rent an agency car for 50 EUR/weekly (200 EUR/ month).
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience working as an electrician;
- Own means of transport is mandatory;
- Able to read technical drawings and good technical knowledge;
- VCA certificate is mandatory;
- Already existing BSN number is strongly preferred;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.