Electrician with experience (16-17€ gross per hour) Urk, in Netherlands
Position is open for 39 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from 16€/h
DTM Techniek is a leader in the solar panel industry. Thanks to their modern and reliable solar installations and fast and comprehensive service, they are growing as a company every day.
Our partner is now looking for electricians to join their team in Urk, the Netherlands!
As an electrician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems in residential, commercial, and industrial settings;
- Working with various electrical equipment, including wiring, switches, lighting fixtures, and circuit breakers;
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and technical diagrams to determine the layout of electrical wiring and circuits;
- Installing electrical wiring, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components in new construction or renovation projects;
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical issues in existing electrical systems;
- Testing electrical systems to ensure they are functioning correctly and safely;
- Following all safety protocols and regulations to ensure that work is performed safely;
- Maintaining and repairing electrical equipment, including motors, transformers, and generators.
- Advising customers on the best ways to upgrade their electrical systems to improve energy efficiency and save money.
The starting salary is between €16 and €17 gross per hour. In this position, there are no overtime hours.
The cost of accommodation is €105 per week, and health insurance costs €33.51 per week.
In this position, you will have 8.3% for holiday allowances.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience of at least 13 months working as an electrician or in similar positions;
- Driver's license isn't mandatory, but highly preferable;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, but preferably B2.