Electrician (weekly net salary of 540€) , in Netherlands
Our agency partner is operating in the Dutch market for over 20 years and they are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of construction electricians for their clients.
The person employed in this position will be responsible for:
- Electrical installations in construction;
- Working on the installation of lighting points and electrical sockets;
- Working on both new and renovation of existing electrical installations.
- Net weekly wage 540 € / 40h (after deductions);
- Weekly pay system;
- Paid health insurance;
- Possibility to organize free transport with a fuel card (for commuting to work);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (for candidates with their own car);
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF standards (no additional costs for the employee, single room, and wi-fi);
- Dutch contract in accordance with the NBBU CAO collective agreement.
- CV in English;
- Experience in working as an electrician;
- Possession of a category B driving license;
- Own car is welcome;
- Having a valid VCA certificate is welcome.
Good level of communication in English or German (at least B1)