Electrician (from €500 net/week) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Alewijnse has over 130 years of experience providing tailored electrical and automation solutions. As a systems integrator, they offer a comprehensive range of technical solutions. These include electrical installations, power distribution, generation and propulsion systems, process automation, audio-video and IT, safety and security, navigation, and communications.
Our partner is currently looking for electricians to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Installing and connecting electrical installations on board ships;
- Checking and identifying technical issues and solving them;
- Connecting and installing electrical panels;
- Mounting electrical components;
- Laying different types of cables.
The weekly net salary is from €500. You will work in one shift, possibly with another colleague in a team.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2+ years of experience working as an electrician;
- Flexible, communicative, and safety-conscious;
- Medically fit;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.