Electrician for construction projects (450-555€/net week) , in Netherlands
Our long-time partners are a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction. They are currently looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team in The Netherlands.
Are you experienced in Electricity and ready to start a new adventure? If so, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Installation of electrical systems;
- Preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance;
- Inspection of electrical installations;
- Technical drawings interpretation;
- Preparation of small-scale projects.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 450€ – 555€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (including accommodation, insurance, and company car – fuel not included – access conditions to the company car upon request.)
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- Cv in English;
- Working experience as an electrician;
- Already the holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from a previous job (name, phone number, and company)
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good level of communication in English (at least B1), or German.