E&I mechanic with HAWKE swivels experience (from €500 net/week) , in Netherlands
SPIE Nederland helps its clients design, build, run, and take care of energy networks, facilities, infrastructure, and industrial buildings. SPIE is now the largest multi-technical services provider on the Dutch market.
Our partner is currently looking for E&I mechanics to join their team in the Netherlands!
As an E&I mechanic, you will be responsible for the following:
- Solving malfunctions in electrical installations and instrumentation;
- Connecting instrumentation correctly;
- Striping and cabling multicore cables in the right way;
- Working with various types of cable glands;
- Connecting flow meters, pressure meters, and transmitters;
- Light mechanical work.
Who is the right candidate for this job offer?
Someone who is eager to learn, a great team player, communicative with customers, and up to date with the latest developments in the electrical engineering field and the petrochemical industry.
The weekly net salary is €500 after accommodation and insurance deduction, but it is negotiable and will depend on your experience.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in electrical engineering and working with HAWKE swivels;
- Experience as an electrician in petrochemical industry (shipping, marine, or similar);
- VCA, APEX, and NEN3140 certificates are preferential, not mandatory;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.