Door production worker (with similar experience) Groesbeek, in Netherlands
Position is open for 118 daysAvailable positions: 3/3Salary: from 13€/h
Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in solid wood exterior and indoor doors for new construction, and renovation projects in the Netherlands.
The company is currently searching for wooden door production workers to join its team! Work indoors, with a normal warehouse temperature.
Your main activities are:
- Assemble doors and their parts, independently and accurately, while performing quality checks during the production process;
- Production (manual or automatic) of wooden doors, using different techniques with carpentry tools and instruments, while measuring, marking, and cutting wood;
- Sorting and repairing materials and products;
- Preparing the ready product for transportation – it might be required to lift the doors so the candidate has to be physically capable of this task;
- Keep the workplace clean and safe.
It is a full-time, long-term offer with 2 weekly shifts, from Monday to Friday. Candidates might be required to work overtime and Saturdays, depending on the workflow.
You will have a phone interview with the company, and if you’re accepted, they will decide in which department you will start working, depending on your abilities!
> 20 years old
> 20 years old
€12,10+0.86ADV= 12,96€ brutto per hour
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Similar experience working with wood is required;
- Accuracy and attention to numbers;
- Motivation, Team player or capable of working independently at a fast pace;
- Flexibility for a physical job;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good English is needed (minimum B1 level)