Door Manufacturing Assembler (400-460€ net/week) Groesbeek, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for Assemblers to join their team!
Since 1974, Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in flat and solid wood exterior doors and interior doors for new construction, renovation, and transformation projects in the Netherlands. They earned this place thanks to their top-quality wooden exterior doors and unique door concepts. The wooden exterior doors are made at their modern production site in Groesbeek.
As an assembly employee, your main responsibility will be:
- adding components to lacquered doors;
- installing hinges and locks;
- add accessories like mailboxes, using tools such as electric or hydraulic screwdrivers, files, and clamps.
You will have a regular work schedule from Monday to Friday, starting at 6:00 AM and ending at 2:45 PM.
You will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally by attending free courses, which can be beneficial for career enhancement.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- You should have a good understanding of technical aspects related to the job and be able to read technical drawings;
- You should be able to handle hand tools with precision;
- You should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team;
- You must be available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good command of either Dutch, English, or German