Demolition and construction worker Eindhoven, in Netherlands
UZN is a temporary employment agency based in Eindhoven and has been around for over 17 years. The professional labor market increasingly recognizes the importance and benefits of deploying flexible personnel.
Our partner is looking for demolition and construction workers to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working outside on various demolition projects;
- Following safety regulations;
- Keeping the workplace neat and clean;
- Working in a team on demolition projects and supporting tasks on the construction site.
The company offers you the following:
- The opportunity to work on great demolition projects;
- Close-knit and supportive team;
- A varied and challenging role that uses your physical skills;
- A salary in accordance with the construction and infrastructure collective agreement;
- Additional fringe benefits such as holiday pay, vacation days and a pension scheme;
- A working environment that appreciates and rewards your efforts.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Relevant work experience in the demolition or construction industry;
- Valid VCA certificate or is willing to obtain one through the company;
- Familiar with various tools and machines used in the demolition and construction industry;
- Has safety as a top priority and always takes the necessary safety measures;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Physically fit and able to do heavy work and stand, bend, lift, and carry for long periods;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.