Delivery driver with experience and VOG (online interview) , in Netherlands
Albert Heijn is a leading supermarket chain in the Netherlands, and they started their work in 1887. Their mission is to make better food accessible for everyone.
Our partner is currently looking for delivery drivers to join their teams in Amsterdam, Bleiswijk, Roosendaal, and Utrecht in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a bus (up to 3.5t) for delivering boxes of retail products to customers;
- Communicating with customers;
- Filling out the delivery records;
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete.
You will be working from Monday to Saturday, and it’s also possible to work on Sunday. Employees usually work in permanent shifts – a week in the morning, a week in the afternoon; however, it is possible to adjust the shift to your needs.
The company offers you:
- A minimum of 28 hours a week, but there’s a possibility of working more.
- Flexible schedule;
- Modern auto with navigation;
- Zebra device with Android system and Google Maps;
- Training with the delivery trainer 1:1.
The job interview will be conducted online.
The starting salary is €16.20 gross/hour (€13.91 base salary + 8.1% ATV + 8.33% holiday allowance).
In this position, you will have an additional 50% for working before 6 AM and after 10 PM.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working as a delivery driver or similar positions;
- Driver's license for a minimum of 2 years;
- Valid VOG (criminal record from own county or the Netherlands);
- Responsible and friendly;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 English language is required.