Customer service representative Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 12,73€/hour
Our partners in The Netherlands work with one of the leading experts regarding refrigerated food logistics. HSF Logistics is currently looking for a customer service representative.
You will be the connection between the clients, loading and unloading addresses, and planning. As offering optimal service is in company DNA, you will be expected to do the same. Furthermore, it is the intention that you are an all-around team member in the entire department!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Answering questions from both the internal and external contacts;
- Controlling the loading and unloading progress and intervening when necessary;
- Bookings of loading and unloading;
- Keeping administrative records from all kinds of data;
- Communication with the internal and external contacts about the loading and unloading address;
- All-around office tasks.
The company offers:
- A dynamic position within a hardworking, diverse team, in which humor and sarcasm are not unknown;
- Honest and sincere working environment, in which the interest of the department comes first;
- An appropriate salary in accordance with education and experience.
This is a full-time, long-term position.
- CV in English required to apply for this position;
- Good command of Dutch, English, or German;
- Having a 4-year high school diploma with a preference in direction of logistic/transport;
- Full-time availability and flexibility toward working tasks;
- Living in the Nijmegen area (agency accommodation also possible);
- Accurate and administratively strong;
- Proactive and assertive and stress-resistant;
- Independent and have a motivated mindset;
You do not fulfill all the requirements, but do you think that you are a suitable candidate? Convince us too!
Good English, Dutch, or German communication skills (minimum B2).