Cruise ship chef de partie (from €2950 gross) , in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands i-Hospitality is a specialized recruitment agency working in the hospitality industry. With a particular focus on chefs, waiters, front office, and housekeeping. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works with many different restaurants and hotels, cruise ships, etc.
They are currently looking for a Demi chef de partie/Chef de parties to join the new crew for a cruise ship. If you have the required experience and good communication in English, this may be your opportunity!
Your daily tasks will include:
- preparation and cooking of food;
- assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy;
- maintaining Health & Safety standards;
- providing customer service to staff and customers.
- direct, seasonal contract till January 2023;
- 3 months probation period, health insurance;
- tip money included + lodging/housing included.
- crew entitled to 4 days off per month (all crew members work 7 days per week 10-12 hours per day. If a day off cannot be taken, the person will be compensated);
- a travel allowance of up to EUR 350 (EUR 35 per month, up to a maximum of EUR 350 per year), payable at the end of the contract or in January each year, unless otherwise agreed. Travel expenses between holidays shall be paid by the staff member;
- the place of entry/departure will be determined with the candidate: there are different starting and ending points in Europe.
If you are a suitable candidate, the company will schedule a video interview with you! The salary depends on experience and will be determined after the interview.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous experience as a Demi/ chef de partie, ideally in a fine-dining operation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Punctual and hard-working, stress-resistant;
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Self-motivated and able to work under your initiative;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Available for a seasonal contract till January 2023;