Cooking line employee Haarlem, in Netherlands
Are you someone who likes to be active, enjoys working in a team, and knows how to efficiently finish tasks? Then keep reading, because we have a nice new job offer for you!
Danish Crown is Europe’s largest bacon factory, where you can work in a dynamic environment. They have different departments, making it a fun company to work for with lots of opportunities to develop yourself, including Dutch and English language courses.
The company is currently hiring cooking line employees to join their team in Haarlem, the Netherlands!
As a cooking line employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Putting the frozen pork belly in the machines;
- Cutting slices from the pork belly;
- Collecting baked bacon slices;
- Following hygiene and safety regulations;
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
The base salary is €12,73 gross per hour if you’re 21 or older + a 10.5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours= €13.70 gross
On average, you will work 38 hours per week. The cooking department has different sub-departments, and you will get training for working in them.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
The agency will provide the necessary clothing and personal protective equipment.
In this position, you will have the following shift allowances:
- 131,5% for working between 6 PM and 6 AM Monday through Saturday
- 145% for working on Saturdays
- 190% for working on Sundays and holidays.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience will be considered a plus, but it's not mandatory;
- Motivated and positive attitude;
- Flexible with working schedules and ready to work on weekends;
- Working with meat products is no problem for you;
- Ready to work in a noisy environment;
- Physically fit and able to work on physically demanding tasks;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
One out of two needs to speak B1 English, other A2 is enough