Container loader , in Netherlands
Stuwarooij provides container loading and unloading service for more than 100+ Dutch warehouses. Employees are changing the warehouse after loading job at one client is finished. You will live in Stuwarooij agency accommodation in rooms per 3-4 people. Every morning agency provides a free car transport and drives you to the warehouse where you will be loading and unloading containers that day. If job ends at one project, employee can go to another project to make sure he works enough amount of hours. So location depends on project.
Loaders work in teams of 2 people, loading and unloading containers is physical work. Employees need to make sure the container is loaded or unloaded on time. This is done manually and can be anything. The weights differ per container and per project. The average maximum weight is 15 kilos.
Contract is initially 6 months, with possible extension.
You have 160 guaranteed hours in 4 weeks, earning 1,630.20 EUR gross. Additionally you can earn bonuses after evaluation every 3 months. Managers evaluate an employee based on their behavior in our locations and performance at work.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks, in between salary payments you can request weekly advance payment of 75 EUR/week (deducted later from the salary).
- Physically healthy to work loading work 8 hours a day, lifting up to 15kg at once
- Friendly and open to live in rooms of 3-4 people
- Motivated for long term work, the contract is for 6 months with possible extension to 6 more months and later a permanent contract
- Flexible to change work locations and work for different warehouse projects
- Able to follow work safety rules and agency accommodation regulations
Romanian and Bulgarian candidates with no English skills are welcome