Construction Worker - Concrete Foundry (with similar experience) Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner Bosma Beton is looking for Construction Workers to join their team in Roosendaal!
Bosma Beton has been a leading specialist company since 1977. Their main expertise is developing and building clean concrete prefabs and elements of any size, shape, color, and profile.
You will work on making prefab concrete stairs, platforms, balconies, galleries, facade elements, parapets, walls, and many other elements.
As a construction worker, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- removing the molds from the cast concrete;
- cleaning the molds;
- assembling the molds for the next casting phase;
- providing the mold with armament;
- cleaning the workplace.
The starting salary is €12,29 per hour. You will work the dayshift, from 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM.
You’re the perfect candidate if you have the technical knowledge from similar previous experience.
The company is looking for people who want to work in a dynamic atmosphere. Your assignments will change every two to three months.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Demonstrable technical knowledge;
- Go-getter attitude;
- Organized and hard-working;
- Willing to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level at least Dutch is an advantage