Concrete production worker (weekly net salary of 500€ - after deductions) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 12 daysAvailable positions: 4/4Salary: from /h
Our partner agency is operating in the Dutch market for over 20 years and they are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of Concrete production worker for their client in the production of prefabricated concrete elements producing standard products, but also custom-made elements: from concrete city benches to concrete facades for large construction projects all over the Netherlands.
If you are looking for a stable job and you have experience making concrete elements this job is right for you!
Your responsibilities as a Concrete production worker might include:
- reading technical drawings,
- creating wooden molds in the production hall or in preparation for production,
- cutting, milling, gluing,
- inspecting complex elements,
- cleaning and smoothing out blemishes.
- Net weekly wage 500€ / 40h (after deductions);
- Weekly pay system;
- Paid health insurance;
- Possibility to organize free transport with a fuel card (for commuting to work);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (for candidates with their own car);
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF standards (no additional costs for the employee, single room and wi-fi);
- Dutch contract in accordance with the NBBU CAO collective agreement.
- CV in English is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Scrupulousness and accuracy of the work performed.
- A category B driving license and own car are welcome.
- Knowledge of English or German at a communicative level or, in the case of a group of employees, knowledge of at least 1 person.
Knowledge of English or German at a communicative level or, in the case of a group of employees, knowledge of at least 1 person.