Combitruck driver (with Dutch certificate) Oss, in Netherlands, from 12,25€/hour
XPO is a large logistic company with warehouse worldwide. Currently we are looking for warehouse employees at XPO Oss. The core business of the company is importing and distribution, work is in a warehouse.
Employees perform such tasks:
- (Un)loading trucks and moving goods for storage or for shipment, either manually or driving a Combi Truck, following safety regulations while handling equipment and moving shipments – lifting equipment weighting +/- 15 kg;
- Make sure prepared orders in pallets are perfectly stacked and secure;
- Inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor;
Candidates must also perform order picking tasks such as:
- Order picking of products;
- Preparing orders and packing;
- Quality control, reporting;
- All logistic activities to support the flow of goods in the distribution center.
This role requires flexibility and additional hours may be needed to meet the needs of the business. The temperature inside the warehouse is average.
All candidates will have video-interview prior to acceptance. Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term is a must.
- A CV in english is required to apply for this position;
- Dutch combitruck certificate is a must;
- Relevant experience with driving combitrucks;
- Experience in order picking will be a plus;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Ability to work individually and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Advanced English level minimum B1/B2.