CO2 Welder with experience and certificate (€680-€780 net/week) Kinderdijk, in Netherlands
Royal IHC is an expert in providing vessels, equipment, and services. They find and create innovative solutions for challenging environments by investing in R&D. With an annual spend of approximately 3% of revenue on innovation and over 200 employees working in this field at their in-house institute, they are part of a top 15 group of Dutch companies with a strong R&D focus.
Our partner is now looking for a CO2 welder to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a CO2 welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- CO2 welding;
- Steel plating of ship’s sections;
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal projects;
- Using an electric arc and inert gas;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is €680 for working the day shift and €780 for working the night shift. This is after tax and housing deduction.
In this position, you will work 5 days per week for a total of 40 hours, with the possibility of working up to 6 extra hours. You will change the shift every week.
The Agency provides
- Coveralls, boots, and helmets.
- Accommodation provided in single bedrooms in shared houses.
- Company car.
Travel allowance: 0,21€/km
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2+ years as a CO2 welder in shipbuilding or repairs;
- Welding certificates 136 and 138 with stamps of validation - or willing to make a test weld at a welding center to make a new one
- VCA basic safety course (the Agency can help to obtain it);
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 or C1 level of English is required to apply for this position.