CNC turner/programmer (Fanuc) Uden, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for CNC operators/turners with Fanuc experience to join a team in VOVU Metaalbewerking, which is an innovative and progressive company and has state-of-art production facilities. VOVU produces components for amongst others the shock absorber industry, crane construction industry, motor- and automotive industry and machine manufacturers.
If you have at least 5 years of CNC operator experience with Fanuc this job is perfect for you!
As a CNC operator/turner you will be responsible for:
- Operating CNC machines independently;
- Communicating with colleagues and team leaders;
- Working and programming with Fanuc system;
- Measuring some of the pieces (with calliper and micrometer);
- Executing minor faults and minor maintenance of machines.
This is a long term full time offer. The Salary is between 15.50 – 16.00EUR per hour (alongside with shift allowance – 18%). Work is done in two shifts, average working hours per week – 38. Candidates must be flexible with schedules and willing to use a bicycle or an electric bicycle to get to work.
- At least 5 years industry – oriented work experience;
- Metal technical background;
- Extensive experience in independently operating CNC machines (with FANUC control);
- Programming experience (FANUC);
- Knowledge about the different materials types;
- Familiarity with handling measuring equipment;
- Ability to read technical drawing;
- Available to stay and work in Netherlands long term.
A very good English communication skills are a must (B2)