CNC Turner (€540 net per week) Groenlo, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for experienced CNC Turners to join their team. If you have experience this is the job for you!
HFI is a worldwide, Tier-1 supplier for renowned clients active in various high-end industries such as: Measuring & Control, Medical, Semicon & Optical en Suspension. HFI is specialized in the production of series of high-quality, precision components in ferro and non-ferro materials. In the production they employ highly qualified professionals and they use highly advanced machines and largely automated, efficient production processes. Their relationships with customers are generally long-term and strong.
HFI develops and manufactures its own process and product solutions in-house. This concerns not only production tooling, but also ingenious installations which are not standard on the market. HFI has about 70 employees and is established in Groenlo, Gelderland.
Function: The company HFI is looking for an employee in the position of an CNC Turner/Long Turner with the responsibility for operating and programming accurate machines. For manufacture products for the High-Tech industry. The work for the employee includes sharpening various tools and high-quality products.
- Net salary €13,50 pro hour
- House and insurance are paid by the agency;
- Single room accommodation;
- If you have your own car, you will get €0,19 (home-work);
- We will arrangethe transport, it depends on the distance from work to the house.
- Bike/ E-Bike/ Car
- 2 shift: 05:30-14:00 / 14:00-23:00
- Affinity with precision mechanical technology
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM(possibilty) - Fanuc and Edgecam.
- Can speak and understand English.
- Has driving license.
- Has a good attitude and behaviour.
- Can read and work from a technical drawing and programm the machine
- Teamplayer. But can also work independent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, it’s not easy job.
Can speak and understand English.