CNC Turner (€525 net per week) Oosterhout, in Netherlands
BAF VALVES BV was founded in 1972 and is one of the leading manufacturers in Europe. They produce standard and non-standard butterfly valves, spare parts, and accessories. BAF butterfly valves are exported worldwide for all kinds of piping applications such as on and offshore, refineries, (petrol) chemical industries, power plants, waterworks, ships, etc.
Our partner is looking for CNC Turners to join their team in Oosterhout, the Netherlands!
As a CNC Turner, you will perform production activities following work preparation and technical drawings, including applicable tolerances and quality requirements. You will also process products using CNC machines, including programming.
Your other duties will include the following:
- Checking your and your colleague’s work;
- Registering process data;
- Reporting deviations (both technical and time deviations);
- Carrying out minor maintenance on machines;
- Depositing waste separately in the designated collection bins;
- Taking care of other occurring activities;
- Properly handling products, devices, materials, and (calibrated) tools;
- Implementing house rules, core values, and safety rules and regulations.
The weekly net salary is €525, including accommodation and health insurance. Accommodation is in a single room.
The agency will provide you with work shoes.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2-3 years of previous experience in CNC machining, including programming;
- Professional knowledge of metal cutting techniques, such as turning, cutter, drilling, and grinding work;
- Professional knowledge of machining tools and current available machining machines, including CNC programming languages;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Able to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.