CNC turner (€14 to €16 neto) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for experienced CNC operators for their factory, they produce medium sized and large parts for the machines used in the oil and gas industry.
If you have experience working with manual carousel lathes or using manual carousel machinery this is the job for you!
Working for Yver as aCNC operator or machinery expert:
- Will have to operate “Fanuc and Sinumerik” controls
- Operating different styles of machinery (vertical turning, carousel turner)
- Producing single parts for the machines.
- Controlling manual carousel lathes.
The appropriate candidate should experience and ability to read and follow engineering drawings, A machinist may also be suitable for this position. This is full time, long term job, we are looking for motivated and responsible candidates.
Flexibility towards woking hours according to volume is necessary.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience as a machinist or CNC operator is a must
- CNC operator education will be a plus;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Capable to work individually and as a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude.
English level minimum B1 is a must.